PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1* Kelas 7*

I. Complete the following dialogues with the appropriate expressions! 

    (Lengkapilah dialog-dialog di bawah ini dengan ungkapan yang tepat!)

1. Adi       : Excuse me Sir, may I come in? 

   Teacher : Yes, please. Why do you come late this morning? 

   Adi         : ................, Sir. I have to accompany my mother to the doctor, Sir. 

   Teacher : All right. Have a seat, please. 

   Adi         : ......................... 

2. Uncle : Happy birthday, Dea. You look wonderful with that coat. 

    Dea    : .................., Uncle Bob. I’m really happy you could come. 

    Uncle : Here it is. I have something for you. 

    Dea    : Thanks, Uncle Bob,. Oh, ........ I have to leave you. I must welcome my friends. 

    Uncle : It’s O.K. 

3. Janet : Jack. ................ I’ve spilt my drink on your chair. 

    Jack  : Oh. Don’t worry. I have a tissue paper to clean it up. 

    Janet : ......................... 

    Jack  : That’s all right. Please don’t worry. 

4. Rara : Hi, Putri! Where have you been? 

    Putri : Hi, Rara! I was busy doing my script. I have just had my graduation ceremony. 

    Rara : Really? Why didn’t you tell me? 

    Putri : Oh, ........................ I forget to tell you.

    Rara : Congratulation, Putri. 

    Putri : .............................., Rara


II. Match the expressions in column A with the correct responses in column B! 

     (Jodohkan ungkapan yang ada di kolom A dengan jawaban yang tepat yang ada di kolom B)

1. I think I should be going on my way now            a. See you tomorrow, Sir

2. See you tomorrow, students.                                 b. My pleasure

3. Morning, Candra. How are you?                          c. I should get going, too.Bye 

4. You are so kind. Thank you.                                 d. Don’t worry about it 

5. I’m sorry. I broke your Calculator                        e. Morning, Anisa. I am very well, thankyou

Answer:

Jawab: 

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

5.

Kerjakan di buku tugas kemudian foto hasilnya dan kirimkan ke link Kumpul Tugas masing-masing kelas!


 ***GOOD LUCK***



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASKING AND GIVING ATTENTION Kelas 8

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1 *Kelas 8*