PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1 *Kelas 8*

1. Make a short dialogue based on the following situation!

    (Buatlah sebuah percakapan singkat berdasarkan situasi di bawah ini!)

    You want to go to the toilet. Ask permission to your teacher!

2. Make expression of admiration based on the following situation!

    (Buatlah ekspresi kagum berdasarkan situasi di bawah ini!)

    a. That diamonds are awesome

    b. Ecstasy is a danger drug

3. Answer the following questions based on the dialogue!

    (Jawablah pertanyaan-pertanyaan di bawah ini berdasarkan dialog!)

    Budi  : "Mom, what do you think of my watch?"

    Mom :  "Wow! I think it's very amazing. Who bought you the watch?"

    Budi  : "I bought it myself. I have saved some of my pocket money to buy it"

    Mom : "Great my son!" 

    1. Who bought a watch for Budi?

    2. What does Budi's mother think about the watch?

    3. How does Budi earn money for buying his watch?

    4. Why does Budi's mother say "Great my son"?

    5. What does it mean by "Great my son"?

 Kerjakan di buku tugas kemudian foto hasilnya dan kirimkan ke link Kumpul Tugas masing-   masing kelas!

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASKING AND GIVING ATTENTION Kelas 8

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1* Kelas 7*