WE CAN DO IT, AND WE WILL DO IT Kelas 8

 CHAPTER II

 WE CAN DO IT, AND WE WILL DO IT 

(Kita bisa melakukannya, dan kita akan melakukannya)

A. INDIKATOR PENCAPAIAN KOMPETENSI (IPK):

KD 3.2 menerapkan teks menyatakan kemampuan dan kemauan bertindak 

KD 4.2 menyusun teks kemampuan dan kemauan melakukan suatu tindakan

B. PENGANTAR DAN PENJELASAN GURU 

Anak-anak, sebelum mempelajari materi “menyatakan kemampuan dan kemauan bertindak”, jangan lupa untuk berdoa. Dengan doa dan upaya kalian yang sungguh-sungguh, Bapak dan Ibu Guru yakin kalian akan mampu menguasai materi tersebut. Aamiin...

C. TUJUAN PEMBELAJARAN (Learning Objective)

We will learn:  "to state that we can do something, and to state that we will do something

D. MATERI PEMBELAJARAN (Learning Material)

Fungsi Sosial (Social Function):

**CAN (dapat/bisa) digunakan untuk menyatakan kemampuan (Capability/Ability) 

**WILL (akan/mau/bermaksud) digunakan untuk menyatakan kemauan/maksud/rencana (Intention/Planning)

Unsur Kebahasaan (Language Characteristic) :

(+) Subject + CAN/WILL + BaseVerb 

 I can speak English and I will practice it 

(-) Subject + CAN NOT/WILL NOT + BaseVerb 

Penguin can not fly and it will not fly 

(?) CAN/WILL + Subject +Base Verb ?  Can horse fly? No, it can not 

                                     Can fish swim? Yes, it can

EXAMPLE (contoh)

***AFFIRMATIVE (Menyatakan)

I CAN...       Saya bisa/dapat

I WILL...      Saya akan/mau

YOU CAN...     Kamu bisa/dapat

BIRD CAN...    Burung bisa/dapat

***NEGATIVE (Menyangkal)

I CAN NOT...     Saya tidak bisa/dapat 

I WILL NOT...    Saya tidak akan/mau

YOU CAN NOT...   Kamu tidak bisa/dapat

BIRD CAN NOT...  Burung tidak bisa/dapat

***INTERROGATIVE(Menanya)

CAN YOU...?      Apa kamu bisa/dapat...?

WILL YOU...?     Apa kamu akan/mau...?

CAN I...?        Apa saya bisa/dapat...?

CAN BIRD...?     Apa burung bisa/dapat...? 

CONTOH DALAM DIALOG:

We will play the roles of the students in the conversations to say:

WHAT THEY CAN OR CANNOT DO 

1. Udin : Beni, can you write the message in English? 

   Beni : I don’t think I can, but I will try 

2. Edo : Siti, I think you can ask me the question in English 

   Siti : I’m not sure, but I will try. 

WHAT THEY WILL AND WILL NOT DO 

3. Beni : Will you sing an English song in Miss Nani’s birthday? I       know you can 

   Lina : Ok, I will. But, why not you? You can sing, too, can’t         you? 

4. Beni : Lina, sorry, I can not come on time to the meeting 

   Lina : You can’t? I know you can. You just will not do it. 

5. Edo : Siti, can you return the book to the library for me,please? 

   Siti : Certainly. I can, and I will.

Untuk menyimak materi, silakan klik link video di bawah ini:




****T U G A S 

Complete the following dialogues with the expressions of asking for permission. 

1. Mrs. Harum: “I’m very proud of Siti. Now she can help me with the housework before she goes to school."

According to Mrs. Harum that Siti can help her with the housework before she goes to school.(Example/contoh) 

2. Rani: “Tono can make fried rice, and they can fry the egg nicely..” 

According to Rani that Tono .....................................................................

3. Mr. Adnan: “It is not easy to speak English correctly and clearly. But, I’m happy that you can do it well. Adi still makes mistakes, but he can read his story loudly.” 

According to Mr. Adnan that Adi .. .................................................................... 

4. Denata: “Fatima always speaks softly, but when she sings, she can sing very loudly.” 

According to Denata that Fatima .................................................................... 

5. Mrs. Fauzia: “Birds can fly because they have wings. People cannot fly, Because they don’t have wings. But they can make planes. With a plane they can fly very high and go to far places.” 

According to Mrs. Fauzia that people .................................................................... 

6. Mr. Rendy: “People cannot swim across the sea, but with a boat or a ship, they can go to other islands.”

 According to Mr. Rendy that people .....................................................................

7. Mrs. Gracia: “The text is long and there are many new words in it. It is not easy to read. But you can work together. If you do it together, I’m sure you can understand it easily.” 

According to Mrs. Gracia that we .................................................................... 

8. Widi: “My nephew, Anton, is only two years old. But he is smart. He can go up the stairs himself. He can also go down easily, too.” 

According to Widi that Anton .....................................................................

(Tulis jawabanmu di buku tugas, kemudian foto hasilnya dan kirimkan kepada ustadzah di Link Kumpul Tugas masing-masing kelas) 












Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASKING AND GIVING ATTENTION Kelas 8

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1 *Kelas 8*

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1* Kelas 7*