PH BAHASA INGGRIS BAB 2 KELAS 8

A. Example: (Contoh)

I CAN DO THEM BUT I WILL NOT DO THEM 

1. I can sing, but I will not do it in the bathroom. 

2. I can swim, but I will not do it at the sea. 

I CAN DO THEM AND I WILL DO THEM

 3. I can cook, and I will make the birthday cake

 4. I can speak English, and I will practice it with tourists 


Exercise: Do it like example (Kerjakan seperti contoh di atas) 

1. I can play football, but I will not............................................................................................

2. My mother can make dress, but she will not ........................................................................

3. My father can drive the car, but he will not ..........................................................................

4. I can climb the coconut tree, and I will ................................................................................. 

5. I can grow the flowers, and I will ... ....................................................................................... 


B. Tuliskan pendapat berdasarkan pernyataan-pernyataan di bawah ini! 

(Example/Contoh)

1. Adnan: “My mum is out of town today. 

My dad is also very busy. 

But he will come to my school to collect my report.”

 According to Adnan: His dad will go to his school to collect his report.

2. Lathan: “My aunt is often angry with my cousin, Lusi. 

She makes a mess, but she will not do the cleaning. 

She will not even clean her own room.” 

According to Lathan: Lusi ................................................................................................. 

3. Gunawan: “My uncle paints his own house. 

When he has time he will paint our house too.” 

According to Gunawan: ............................................................................................. 

4. Diah: “My brother loves sport. 

He thinks that exercise is the best way to be healthy. 

For his health, he will walk 2 kilometers to his office every day." 

According to Diah: ............................................................................................. 

5. Puspita: “If you need any help with your laundry, please let me know. 

I will come to your house to help you."

 According to Puspita: ............................................................................................. 

6. Dewi: “I will get up early and go to swim at six, but we should go home before 10, ok?” According to Dewi: ............................................................................................. 


Kerjakan di buku tugas kemudian foto hasilnya dan kirimkan ke link Kumpul Tugas masing-  masing kelas! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASKING AND GIVING ATTENTION Kelas 8

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1 *Kelas 8*

PH Bahasa Inggris Bab. 1* Kelas 7*